Monday, March 30, 2009

 

Writing Project I'm Working On

I've loved to write since I was very, very young. It's taken numerous forms - from stories to poetry to the blogosphere. I find now, more and more, my writing's coming full circle as I'm interested in writing stories again. A book is rather ambitious for me right now (even if there is one or two of them stuck in my head and half written out), but a fun series of short stories is right up my alley.

So, go check out my new site Fictition. There, you can see my latest effort, which I'm calling The Invulnerable Man. In it, not only am I including short and sweet 'episodes,' I'm also doing all of my own art. It's sort of inspired by graphic novels, just not a graphic novel at all.

I'm not going for high art, just fun and excitement. I hope you all enjoy it.

Read parts 1, 2 and 3.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?