Wednesday, July 30, 2008

 

Wicked Sad

This is one of the saddest things I've ever seen.

Casey C. Washburn, 24, of Swampscott, beloved son of Ken and Kerry Washburn, brother of Melissa Capuano Leone of Swampscott and Peter Capuano of Charlottesville, Va., died of a drug overdose on July 24, 2008. He was much loved by his grandmother Marie Washburn and his many aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces, friends and the family dog, Virgil.

I went to school with Casey from Kindergarden to my High School Graduation. We even went through CCD at St. John's together. He was legitimately a very nice, hilarious, easy going guy. I can't believe it. I will definately miss Casey. My sympathies and thoughts go out to his family, one of the nicest in Swampscott, and all of Casey's many friends.


Comments:
There isnt a day i dont think about u casey i still talk about u almost every week no one gets it only the ones that have been where we were i miss you so much and wish we could talk just one more time u helped me in a way but made me sad as well i no u didnt mean to do this but we just were very sick i love u kid your friend forever jon
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?